Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Home

The tree's, the rain, the mountains, the beautiful pacific northwest will always be home to me. I've lived in Arizona for more than half my life but nothing in this dry wasteland makes me feel at home the way Washington does. I miss my family. My grandparents aunts uncles and cousins. Being away from them sucks so bad. Everytime I go to visit I feel like more of me belongs there. But unfortunately I don't see being able to move back in the near future. If there was nothing holding me back I would leave tomorrow. I could never do that to my mom and my best friends though. They are what make az tolerable. I have met so many amaIng people here. Friends that I wouldn't trade for anything. They are what make Arizona home.


Ok I'm done being emospastic now. Time for this girl to get some sleep. I'm too old to run on 3 hours anymore.


Xoxo
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment